Yayınlanan Uluslararası Makalelerimiz
- Correia A., Kim S.S. & Kozak M. (2020). Gastronomy experiential traits and their effects on intentions for recommendation: A fuzzy set approach. International Journal of Tourism Research, 22(3), 351-363. SSCI
- Correia A., Kozak M. & Del Chiappa G. (2020). Examining the meaning of luxury in tourism: a mixed-method approach, Current Issues in Tourism, 23(8), 952-970. SSCI
- Ertas M. & Kozak M. (2020). Publish or perish: The proportion of articles versus additional sections in tourism and hospitality journals. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management. 43, 149-156. SSCI
- Işıldar, P., Yıldız, Ö., 2020, “Izmir Craft Beer Trail”, Universal Journal of Management, 8 (4)
- Wen J., Wang W. & Kozak M. (2020). Small but mighty: A newfound respect for brief research communications. Annals of Tourism Research, 84(September), 102970. SSCI
- Alrawadieh Z., Alrawadieh Z. & Kozak M. (2019). Exploring the impact of tourist harassment on destination image, tourist expenditure, and destination loyalty. Tourism Management, 73(August), 13-20. SSCI
- Bagiran Ozseker, D. (2019). Towards a model of destination innovation process: an integrative review. The Servıce Industrıes Journal, 39(3-4), 206-228.
- Correia A., Kozak M. & Kim S. (2019). Investigation of Luxury Values in Shopping Tourism Using a Fuzzy-Set Approach. Journal of Travel Research, 58(1), 77-91. SSCI
- Denizci-Guillet B., Kucukusta D. & Kozak M. (2019). It’s in the air: Aroma marketing and affective response in the hotel World. International Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Adminstration, 20(1), 1-14.
- Kozak M. & Buhalis D. (2019). Cross–border tourism destination marketing: Prerequisites and critical success factors. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, 14(December), 1-9. SSCI
- Kozak M. & Kim S. (2019). Revisiting choice sets for overseas pleasure vacations: Comparison of short-haul and long-haul destinations. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, 14(December), 1-10. SSCI
- Kozak M. (2019). Historical development of tourism journals – a milestone in 75 years. Tourism Review (accepted). SSCI
- Sthapit E., Kozak M. & Coudounaris D. (2019). What am I going to do now? Examining choice overload in vacation activities using the familiarity concept. Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality & Tourism, 19(3), 232-258. SSCI
- Yıldız, Ö., Sarıbaş, Ö., 2019, “Tasting Gaziantep: How Local Food Shapes Sense of Place”, Business & Management Studies: An International Journal, 7 (5), ss. 2873-2890
- Correia A., Kozak M. & Kim S.(2018). Luxury Shopping Orientations of Mainland Chinese Tourists in Hong Kong: Their Shopping Destination. Tourism Economics, 24(1), 92-108.
- Correia A., Kozak M. & Gonçalves F. F. (2018) Why Do Tourists Spend Extravagantly in Portugal? A Binary Logistic Regression by Quartiles, Tourism Planning & Development, 15(4), 458-472
- Kurgun, H., Kurgun, O.A. & Aktaş, E. (2018). What does Web 4.0 promise for tourism ecosystem? A qualitative research on tourism ecosystem stakeholders’ awareness. Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Management, 6(1), 55-65.
- Ozeren, E., Saatcioglu, O. Y., & Aydin, E. (2018). Creating social value through orchestration processes in innovation networks: The case of “Garbage Ladies” as a social entrepreneurial venture. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 31(5), 1206-1224.
- Özen, A.E., Bibiloni, M.d.M., Bouzas, C., Pons, A., & Tur, J. (2018). Beverage Consumption among Adults in the Balearic Islands: Association with Total Water and Energy Intake. Nutrients, 10(9), 1149. doi:10.3390/nu10091149.
- Sangchumnong A. & Kozak M. (2018). Sustainable Cultural Heritage Tourism at Ban Wangka Village, Thailand. Anatolia, 29(3), 183-193
- Correia, A. ve Kozak, M. (2017). The review process in tourism acade-mia: An elaboration of reviewers’ extrinsic and intrinsic motiva-tions. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 32, 1-11.
- Fotiadis, A. ve Kozak, M. (2017). Managing the perception of service quality: The importance of understanding differences between demog-raphic and behavioural customer segments amongst theme park visi-tors. Facilities, 35(-10), 486-510.
- Kozak, M. ve Kozak, N. (2017). Institutionalisation of tourism research and education: from the early 1900s to 2000s. Journal of Tourism His-tory, 8(3), 275-299.
- Kozak, M., Correia, A. ve Del Chiappa, G. (2017). The propensity to bargain on a vacation. Tourism Economics, 23(1), 150-167.
- Kozak, M., Kim, S.S. ve Chon, K. (2017). Competitiveness of overseas pleasure destinations: A comparison study based on choice sets. International Journal of Tourism Research, 19(5), 569-583.
- Özdağoğlu, G., Özdağoğlu, A., Gümüş, Y. ve Kurt Gümüş, G. (2017). The application of data mining techniques in manipulated fi-nancial statement classification: The case of Turkey. Artificial Intelli-gence and Data Minning, 5(1): 67-77.
- Rodrigues, A.I, Corriea, A. ve Kozak, M. (2017). Combining visual and textual data for assessing destination image: Lake tourism examp-le. Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science, 27(4), 319-339.
- Rodrigues, A.I., Correia, A. ve Kozak, M. (2017). Assessing lake-destination image: insights from the industry side. International Journal of Culture, Tourism and Hospitality Research, 11(1), 5-17.
- Yıldız, Ö.E. (2017). Sourcing local and sustainable tourism: The case of Yeşilyurt, International Journal of Contemporary Economics and Administrative Sciences, (Aralık 2017).
- Bibiloni, M.M., Özen, A.E., Pons, A., González-Gross, M., & Tur, J.A. (2016). Physical activity and beverage consumption among adolescents. Nutrients, 8(7), 389.
- Correia, A. & Kozak, M. (2016). Tourists’ shopping experiences at street markets: Cross-country research. Tourism Management, 56, 85- 95.
- Correia, A., Kozak, M., & Reis, H. (2016). Conspicuous consumption of the elite: Social and self-congruity in tourism choices. Journal of Travel Research, 55(6), 738-750.
- Duygulu, E., Ozeren, E., Işıldar, P. & Apolloni, A. (2016). The sustainable strategy for small and medium sized enterprises: The relationship between mission statements and performance, Sustainability, 8 (7), 698-713.
- Kozak, M. (2016). Bargaining behavior and the shopping experiences of British tourists on vacation. Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing, 33(3), 313-325.
- Kozak, M. (2016). Family-based travel narratives: Confirmatory personal introspection of children’s interpretations of their journey to three destinations. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 29, 119-125.
- Kurgun, H. ve Işıldar, P. (2016). Investigation of the Learning Styles of Tourism and Hospitality Students Using Kolb and VARK Learning Style Models, Journal of Qafqaz Unıversıty- Economıcs and Admınıstratıon, 4(2),130-141. Araştırma Makalesi, Index Copernicus International, DOAJ, EBSCO .
- Saatçioğlu, O.Y., Ozer Caylan D. & Ozeren, E., (2016). Profiling innovation research in socialsciences citation index (2009-2014), International Journal of Organizational Leadership, 5 (1), 40-49.
- Taş, İ., & Koç, E., (2016). Thanatourism profile of Turkey. The Journal of Academic Social Science Studies, 48, 183-198.